The following must be initialed and signed in order to receive flammable products. All information is kept confidential. This form protects you, the end user, by keeping pyrotechnics out of the hands of people who may do something inappropriate, thereby giving pyrotechnics a bad name and making it more difficult to purchase for future generations. Thank you for your patience and understanding : )
A clear, enlarged photocopy of your drivers license must also be supplied. Agreement must be mailed and received by us before order can processed.
The undersigned hereby acknowledges:
1. That he/she is 21 years of age or older. Initial:______________
2. The chemicals and/or supplies purchased have hazardous properties that may endanger life and limb. Initial:______________
3. That he/she is legally qualified to recieve these materials. Initial:______________
4. That he/she will consult local laws and inform local fire department before using in public. Initial:______________
5. That he/she will not sell or give any items to a third party. Initial:______________
6. That he/she will not send any items out of the country. Initial:______________
7. That he/she is the end user of this product. Initial:______________
8. Pyrotechnics, once purchased, can not be returned for any reason. Initial:______________
9. That he/she will only use pyrotechnic items for commercial use in a professional public display. Initial:______________
10. That he/she will not use pyrotechnics within 20 feet of person under the age of 18. Initial:______________
11. That he/she will not use pyrotechnics within 20 feet of flammable material or objects. Initial:______________
12. That he/she will not use pyrotechnics within 20 feet of members of the general public. Initial:______________
13. That he/she will keep at least two operational fire extinguishers available at all times. Initial:______________
14. That he/she will not store any flammable materials indoors, or near any other flammable materials. Initial:______________
15. That flammable materials, such as flash cotton or flash paper, may spontaneously combust, and should be stored accordingly.
In consideration of the sale of chemicals and/or supplies to the undersigned, the undersigned hereby agrees as follows:
1. The undersigned will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state or federal law. Initial:______________
2. In no event shall the seller, or seller's heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall seller's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies. Initial:______________
3. There is no warranty that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for a particular use. Initial:______________
4. The undersigned, on behalf of the undersigned, successors and assigns, agrees to hold the seller harmless from and will indemnify seller from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies. Initial:______________
5. The undersigned agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past and future purchases from StarLight.com:
Date of Birth _______________________
Printed Name ______________________________________________
Today's Date ____________________
I am using this for professional ________________________________(example: Theater, Concert etc.).
Please include an enlarged, clear photocopy of your driver's license (and any applicable ATF licenses).
You must send a copy by mail for our permanent files. All items Must be clearly legible, or we cannot process your order. This form can not be faxed, however you may send it by overnight express if you are in a hurry, or email us with a PDF.
If these items are being shipped to a third party, we must have an agreement from them as well. ALL persons listed on the invoice, whether card holder or user, must submit a pyro agreement. Please double-check, ALL areas must be completely accurate and signed, or agreement will be completely null and void. Pyrotechnics are non-returnable.
201 Newtown Pike
Lexington, Ky. 40508
If you need a signature for the delivery of this agreement, please send by UPS or FedEx.