HZ550 Pro Stage Hazer
We are very proud to unveil the most up-to-date Hazer in the industry, the HZ-550. This ground-breaking masterpiece was created by our R&D team, who have invested years of experience studying and designing haze machines. Through their hard work over the years, the performance of HZ-550 is now second-to-none and better than any other hazer on the market. It works perfectly with lasers and lights to bring the best atmospheric effects to any and all types of events.
The HZ-550 is definitely the best choice for stage designers, performers, and audiences who are sensitive to surrounding settings. Last, but not least, the extraordinarily low haze liquid consumption rate makes HZ-550 more energy-efficient and more environmental-friendly than any other hazer.
• Ideal for all venues where silence is golden. Low-noise: Below 70dB at 10cm distance.
• Dry haze: the HZ-550 produces very dry haze, which does not generate redundant moisture.
• Extremely small particulation: HZ-550 makes incredibly tiny particles, distributing the haze through the air further and faster. Additionally, smaller particles amount to a greater hang time.
• Metal net and filter in the intake hole can prevent hazers from clogging problems. Both are easily detachable and quickly cleaned with water.
• Super low haze liquid consumption rate: 20 hours per liter
• A compact flight case is included, making the unit tougher, more durable and easier to carry.
• On-Board DMX: all the DMX requirements are standard to HZ-550
• Power: AC120V, 50Hz-60Hz - Plugs into standard wall outlet
• Output: 2,800 cu. ft./min.
• Fluid Tank Capacity: 2.5L
• Fluid Consumption Rate: +20 hours continuous work per litre
• New triple Fan panel option built in
• LCD Timer Panel Controller Included
• Compact Flight Case Included
• Air Pressure: 30 PSI
• Weight: 31.5Kg/70lbs.
• Dimension: 510mm x 375mm x 350mm / 21" x 15" x 14"
• Liquids Used: StarLight Antari Haze Fluid
• On-board 5-pin DMX
Guaranteed Lowest Price! We will beat any price!
Item# HZ550 List: $2499.95 Only $1499
Important Note: If you have never used haze before, or are buying a haze machine for the first time, it is important to note that haze is almost invisible. It is used by stage designers who do not want the high visibility or "cloudiness" of fog, but still want the beams of light to stand out. The haze machine will produce an environment that causes the light to be reflected off of the haze particles in the air, just as you would expect to see when encountering actual haze in the early morning.